My name is Henk Wolf and I am linguist. In 2020 I began working for the Oldenburgische Landschaft, where I am responsible for the study and promotion of Saterland Frisian. I also work for Groningen University, where I participate in the development of teaching materials for Frisian. Before that, I taught linguistics in several universities for about twenty years.
This page provides an overview of the things I have done so far. Below you can find some links to portfolio pages on this site (so far mainly in Dutch).
- Columns, nearly always on language-related topics;
- Educational materials: books, digital courses, testing tools and much more;
- Literature, fiction and non-fiction in Dutch and Frisian;
- Linguistics: for more information on my research, please check the bibliography and the downloads;
- Teaching, mainly in higher education;
- Television: three seasons of language-related shows on regional broadcaster Omrop Fryslân;
- Translations: notably fiction;
- Voice work, like voice-overs en comprehension tests;
- What has not yet been mentioned: co-ordination, editing and much more.